On Christmas morning I wake my mom up and tell her we should go down stairs! Then she tells me to go back to bed for 30 more minutes so I weight a bit then go wake her up again. Then she goes and wakes my sister.  My sister and I stay at the top of the stairs as my mom gets the camera. Finally we walk down stairs as she videos us.

After the slow walk down the stairs our mouths drop when we see all the gifts. We run to get our presents and start tarring open the gift as my mom is taking a million photos. We open all our presents then go to the kitchen to eat breakfast. After breakfast we get ready to have dinner with my best friend and her family. I rush to her house once I´m ready. We sit around the table, pray, then we say ¨Cheers!¨. We talk about our amazing gifts we got, then later say goodbye and go home. When we get home we watch a Christmas movie and go to bed.

Here are some of my favorite Christmas movies. First the Grinch Who Stole Christmas , I like this movie because it very funny and I like the message. Another Christmas movie I like is Elf , I like this movie because it hilarious. Its also a fun movie that my whole family likes. I think you should watch these Christmas movies if you have not!

Getting In The Spirit-HSS ☼A Warm Fire Is So Nice!!!☼ via Compfight